Re: [pcgen-xml] XML learning sites

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2003
      On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 01:46:55PM +0000, Dekker wrote:
      > Some people wanted to know where they could get more XML info.
      > One site that I have used in the past when I was learning was:
      >
      > http://www.w3schools.com
      >
      > They have a section on XML and XSL which are pretty good. Use
      > the "menu bar" on the left to find your 'topic of choice'. It's not
      > overly detailed, but if you actually read and practice what they
      > preach, you should have the basics.

      Thanks Dekker. I think I'll put together a brief FAQ outlining
      resources available online and on dead trees (O'Reilly, of course;
      anybody find any other books particularly useful?).

      Anyone who's got suggestions for books or online references, please send
      them to me offlist. I've been meaning to do this for while.