Alert! New monkey on the loose!

  • Robert Henneise
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 2:07 PM
      Hi all! Just wanted to drop a note, announcing my presence!

      I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty and lose all my free
      time and sleep as well. =)

      Robert Henneise
      tiny little near non-existant monkey
    • Jonathan M. Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 2:40 PM
        Oh. I can think of some uses for a new monkey.

        "Come here monkey, I have a banana" :-D

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
        jthompson@...
        Corporate Supers (A Metahuman Sourcebook for Cityscape) - Available May
        2003; Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available May 2003

        Hi all! Just wanted to drop a note, announcing my presence!

        I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty and lose all my free
        time and sleep as well. =)

        Robert Henneise
        tiny little near non-existant monkey

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to