Re: [pcgen-xml] Re: Keith's notes

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2003
      I waiting to see an actual tag schema from Keith.  Since he doesn't understand intricately how the current data model works, I'll be making some minor modifications...

      And some Style points still need to be hashed out.  Expect an example fileset to chew on next week.

      refid statements will be out for the first pass at least, since PCGen's IDM doesn't have that globally.  We are making no IDM changes on the first passes.

      We might include the id statements in the first pass, but Eric and I need to discuss some more style points.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2003
        On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 06:32:32PM -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:

        > refid statements will be out for the first pass at least, since
        > PCGen's IDM doesn't have that globally. We are making no IDM changes
        > on the first passes.
        >
        > We might include the id statements in the first pass, but Eric and I
        > need to discuss some more style points.

        IDs (id and refid attributes) will be allowed by the schema. They'll be
        ignored by the loader, for the moment, but they're the first change
        that'll be made.