Re: [pcgen-xml] Guidelines

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
      On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 06:52:46AM -0800, Keith Davies wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > These guidelines were posted for discussion and may be amended as time
      > goes by. I am not infallible, I can't read minds, and I'm reasonably
      > capable of dealing with criticism. If there's something you don't like,
      > let me know.
      >
      > I will be issuing an amendment later today (after work, probably). This
      > amendment will soften some of the guidelines and hopefully explain the
      > reason for others of them.

      Well, I finally got the amended guidelines up. As before, if you have
      any questions, comments, or concerns, contact me or post them here.
      I've got a few things in there I'm not willing to bend on (IDs,
      lowercase, consistent application of elements and attributes, files
      being conformant XML), but I am willing to listen to arguments and
      suggestions about the rest.

      If there *are* no comments, I'm going to continue, assuming agreement.
      The examples.xml file posted is built around the guidelines in this
      document; take a look at that if you want some concrete examples of some
      of the simpler data types.