Re: [pcgen-xml] Call for code monkeys

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Keith Davies wrote:

      >Hi All,
      >
      >I need a couple of code monkeys familiar with loader code, internal
      >model, and SAX2. Preferably tonight or tomorrow because I need to ask
      >some questions and maybe get some sample code. Contact me off-list,
      >please, or in PCGen-XML.
      >

      >Keith

      I just did a bit of work in the loader, so that's fresh, I have no real
      working knowledge of the internal model, I do know SAX/DOM (Unfamiliar
      with SAX2, but it'll probably be easy to pick up)

      Any potential I can still be of help?

      Soulcatcher
      (Devon Jones)
      PCGen Code Monkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 04:42:15PM -0700, Devon Jones wrote:
        > Keith Davies wrote:
        >
        > >Hi All,
        > >
        > >I need a couple of code monkeys familiar with loader code, internal
        > >model, and SAX2. Preferably tonight or tomorrow because I need to ask
        > >some questions and maybe get some sample code. Contact me off-list,
        > >please, or in PCGen-XML.
        > >

        > >Keith
        > >

        > I just did a bit of work in the loader, so that's fresh, I have no real
        > working knowledge of the internal model, I do know SAX/DOM (Unfamiliar
        > with SAX2, but it'll probably be easy to pick up)
        >
        > Any potential I can still be of help?

        heh, in case I didn't say, yep. I've got your IM.