Call for code monkeys

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi All,

      I need a couple of code monkeys familiar with loader code, internal
      model, and SAX2. Preferably tonight or tomorrow because I need to ask
      some questions and maybe get some sample code. Contact me off-list,
      please, or in PCGen-XML.

    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Keith Davies wrote:

        >Hi All,
        >
        >I need a couple of code monkeys familiar with loader code, internal
        >model, and SAX2. Preferably tonight or tomorrow because I need to ask
        >some questions and maybe get some sample code. Contact me off-list,
        >please, or in PCGen-XML.
        >

        >Keith

        I just did a bit of work in the loader, so that's fresh, I have no real
        working knowledge of the internal model, I do know SAX/DOM (Unfamiliar
        with SAX2, but it'll probably be easy to pick up)

        Any potential I can still be of help?

        Soulcatcher
        (Devon Jones)
        PCGen Code Monkey
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
          On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 04:42:15PM -0700, Devon Jones wrote:
          > Keith Davies wrote:
          >
          > >Hi All,
          > >
          > >I need a couple of code monkeys familiar with loader code, internal
          > >model, and SAX2. Preferably tonight or tomorrow because I need to ask
          > >some questions and maybe get some sample code. Contact me off-list,
          > >please, or in PCGen-XML.
          > >

          > >Keith
          > >

          > I just did a bit of work in the loader, so that's fresh, I have no real
          > working knowledge of the internal model, I do know SAX/DOM (Unfamiliar
          > with SAX2, but it'll probably be easy to pick up)
          >
          > Any potential I can still be of help?

          heh, in case I didn't say, yep. I've got your IM.