Re: [pcgen-xml] Re: [pcgen] Question about future xml and current custom list files

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      I vote for this.

      Why?

      Because it gets us over to XML first, which has some basic advantages that
      I like.

      And it gives more time for the _real_ work to be done. Moving the .LST
      structures to XML should be much less work and actually complete in a
      reasonable amount of time, and it'll make a converter very easy.

      Then the real work and discussion can occur on the better schema to support
      for actually redesigning the data.

      But I like getting a result sooner, even if it's not a 100% ideal world
      situation.

      --plambert