Updated notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2003
      Hi All,

      I've just posted a new copy of my notes to the files area (you should
      have just received a new file notification).

      The notes are not complete, but I think it's better to get them up for
      discussion; the intent and philosophy should be clear enough, I think.
      I've posted both a PDF and a zipped HTML set.