Code Monkey Publishing

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2003

      Calling all Primates (okay, and you other animals as well)!!!!

      Code Monkey Publishing, LLC is proud to announce that it’s zoo has been cleaned up, all (okay, most of it) the debris from reconstruction is out of the way!

      So come check us out!!!

      *WARNING – This zoo contains dangerous animals and the cages aren’t very secure.  Beware for small children, old people with heart conditions, and well, pretty much anything that breathes.

      We still have some ‘prettifying’ to do, but the core bits and bolts are in place… if you have signed up on the forums before, you’ll now be able to log in at the main screen and get to everything at once. :)

      If you haven’t signed up, shame on you!  Do so before we release the Ninja Monkeys on you!!

      Mynex

      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)

      - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant

      - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback