Re: [pcgen-xml] Re: GURPS Summary, part 1

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2002
      On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:13:02PM +0000, bryan_j_maloney wrote:
      > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
      > > Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
      > > > cargo vessels, right?
      >

      > First, some sort of XML Schema and DTD would have to be composed. I
      > posted the information on the pcgen-xml list because I want to have as
      > little to do at all with that hideous kludge that pcgen currently uses.

      I think I'm very close with what I have now (and will hopefully post
      soon). Things... changed over the weekend. I have the skeleton of the
      meta-level schema written, which could then be used to describe the
      game-specific schema. I probably could have used XSD for my
      descriptions, but I haven't taken time to learn it yet.

      Anyway, I'm preparing documentation for my meta language and will try to
      get it out tonight or Thursday.