Re: GURPS Summary, part 1

  • bryan_j_maloney
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2002
      --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
      > Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)
      >
      > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
      > > > Tell me when you need help with the LSTs.
      > >
      > > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
      > > cargo vessels, right?

      First, some sort of XML Schema and DTD would have to be composed. I
      posted the information on the pcgen-xml list because I want to have as
      little to do at all with that hideous kludge that pcgen currently uses.
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2002
        On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:13:02PM +0000, bryan_j_maloney wrote:
        > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
        > > Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
        > > > cargo vessels, right?
        >

        > First, some sort of XML Schema and DTD would have to be composed. I
        > posted the information on the pcgen-xml list because I want to have as
        > little to do at all with that hideous kludge that pcgen currently uses.

        I think I'm very close with what I have now (and will hopefully post
        soon). Things... changed over the weekend. I have the skeleton of the
        meta-level schema written, which could then be used to describe the
        game-specific schema. I probably could have used XSD for my
        descriptions, but I haven't taken time to learn it yet.

        Anyway, I'm preparing documentation for my meta language and will try to
        get it out tonight or Thursday.