Re: GURPS Summary, part 1

  • chris
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2002
      Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)

      --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
      > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
      > > Tell me when you need help with the LSTs.
      >
      > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
      > cargo vessels, right?
    • bryan_j_maloney
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2002
        --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
        > Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)
        >
        > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
        > > > Tell me when you need help with the LSTs.
        > >
        > > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
        > > cargo vessels, right?

        First, some sort of XML Schema and DTD would have to be composed. I
        posted the information on the pcgen-xml list because I want to have as
        little to do at all with that hideous kludge that pcgen currently uses.
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2002
          On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 02:13:02PM +0000, bryan_j_maloney wrote:
          > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "chris" <waxman80014@y...> wrote:
          > > Nope, I ment the GURPs Data files.. I want to help make them :-)
          > >
          > > --- In pcgen-xml@y..., "bryan_j_maloney" <bryan_j_maloney@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > That would be in GURPS Vehicles? You're talking about those naval
          > > > cargo vessels, right?
          >

          > First, some sort of XML Schema and DTD would have to be composed. I
          > posted the information on the pcgen-xml list because I want to have as
          > little to do at all with that hideous kludge that pcgen currently uses.

          I think I'm very close with what I have now (and will hopefully post
          soon). Things... changed over the weekend. I have the skeleton of the
          meta-level schema written, which could then be used to describe the
          game-specific schema. I probably could have used XSD for my
          descriptions, but I haven't taken time to learn it yet.

          Anyway, I'm preparing documentation for my meta language and will try to
          get it out tonight or Thursday.