List of tags for release 4.1.4

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      You can find the list of tags for version 4.1.4 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen-xml/files/List%20of%20tags/List_of_tags_v414.txt>.

      New file type: BIO (rumor)

      There is a rumor that the new BIO file type is available in
      the data directory. I haven't seen it in action yet so I
      can't say more. Stay tune.

      New tags seen since the last release of this list

      LineType Tag Comment
      ======== === =======
      CLASS SPELLBOOK New tag
      CLASS PRE:.CLEAR Never used before

      DEITY PRE:.CLEAR Never used before

      EQUIPMENT PRE:.CLEAR Never used before
      EQUIPMENT BONUS:SLOTS New tag (replace the rumored
      BONUS:RING)

      EQUIPMOD PRE:.CLEAR Never used before

      FEAT PRE:.CLEAR Never used before
      FEAT PRESPELLBOOK New tag