Re: [pcgen-xml] XML spec

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
      On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:53:15AM -0400, CC Americas 1 Carstensen James wrote:
      > Keith,
      >
      > Wonderful! We don't need pretty - if it's pretty, then we have nothing
      > to do. 8)

      heh, good point.

      I spent the long weekend (we have Thanksgiving in October up here)
      getting my house ready for winter. Final cutting of the grass (for
      about four or five months -- I won't be cutting it again until February
      or March), making sure I've got firewood in the house (we're heating
      with electricity this year (which is gonna sting), but have a wood
      furnace for backup), and putting more gravel on the driveway (patching
      holes and building up the approach to the road; they just repaved it and
      there was a 4-5" difference in height... we all drive trucks so it's not
      a real problem, but it's a smoother ride now). You know, clearing up
      whatever I won't want to do in the rain, snow, sleet, ice, or otherwise
      generally shitty weather.

      It's the middle of October, and I'm out there in shorts and a t-shirt
      (sweating!) getting ready for winter. Something's weird here....

      (fwiw, where I live now we do sometimes lose power in the winter,
      sometimes for a few days at a time. These preparations are important.)