RE: [pcgen-xml] XML spec

  • CC Americas 1 Carstensen James
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
      Keith,

      Wonderful! We don't need pretty - if it's pretty, then we have nothing
      to do. 8)

      Have a good game.

      Thanks,
      Blue

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
          On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:53:15AM -0400, CC Americas 1 Carstensen James wrote:
          > Keith,
          >
          > Wonderful! We don't need pretty - if it's pretty, then we have nothing
          > to do. 8)

          heh, good point.

          I spent the long weekend (we have Thanksgiving in October up here)
          getting my house ready for winter. Final cutting of the grass (for
          about four or five months -- I won't be cutting it again until February
          or March), making sure I've got firewood in the house (we're heating
          with electricity this year (which is gonna sting), but have a wood
          furnace for backup), and putting more gravel on the driveway (patching
          holes and building up the approach to the road; they just repaved it and
          there was a 4-5" difference in height... we all drive trucks so it's not
          a real problem, but it's a smoother ride now). You know, clearing up
          whatever I won't want to do in the rain, snow, sleet, ice, or otherwise
          generally shitty weather.

          It's the middle of October, and I'm out there in shorts and a t-shirt
          (sweating!) getting ready for winter. Something's weird here....

          (fwiw, where I live now we do sometimes lose power in the winter,
          sometimes for a few days at a time. These preparations are important.)