XML spec

  • CC Americas 1 Carstensen James
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
      Keith,

      We know you're ultra-busy. Is there anything we can do to help get up a
      draft spec we can start examining? Can you throw us out parts, even if
      they aren't perfect - we really want to help and right now have nothing
      to do.

      Cheers,
      Blue
    • CC Americas 1 Carstensen James
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
        Keith,

        Wonderful! We don't need pretty - if it's pretty, then we have nothing
        to do. 8)

        Have a good game.

        Thanks,
        Blue

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002
            On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:53:15AM -0400, CC Americas 1 Carstensen James wrote:
            > Keith,
            >
            > Wonderful! We don't need pretty - if it's pretty, then we have nothing
            > to do. 8)

            heh, good point.

            I spent the long weekend (we have Thanksgiving in October up here)
            getting my house ready for winter. Final cutting of the grass (for
            about four or five months -- I won't be cutting it again until February
            or March), making sure I've got firewood in the house (we're heating
            with electricity this year (which is gonna sting), but have a wood
            furnace for backup), and putting more gravel on the driveway (patching
            holes and building up the approach to the road; they just repaved it and
            there was a 4-5" difference in height... we all drive trucks so it's not
            a real problem, but it's a smoother ride now). You know, clearing up
            whatever I won't want to do in the rain, snow, sleet, ice, or otherwise
            generally shitty weather.

            It's the middle of October, and I'm out there in shorts and a t-shirt
            (sweating!) getting ready for winter. Something's weird here....

            (fwiw, where I live now we do sometimes lose power in the winter,
            sometimes for a few days at a time. These preparations are important.)