status

  • ortheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      whats the status on the xml front?

      Mario
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
        On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 04:31:52PM +0000, ortheri wrote:
        > whats the status on the xml front?

        Hi Mario,

        sorry, I missed this message until tonight. See my response to one of
        Karianna's posts (erm... I forget which one. There's only one or two
        tonight, though) that explains where I am and why.

        In short, I think I know how I want to do it, and I think it'll deal
        with damn near everything we can throw at it, I just need to find the
        time to document it and post it for discussion.