I'm off

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      I'm away for the next... nine days, I guess, before I get back. My boss
      is taking the company (and companions) for a cruise around the Caribbean
      for a week (bitch nasty flight there and back, though).

      There's access there so I may drop in to read my mail, but there's no
      promise that I will... or that I'll see any particular message. Put
      'KEITH' in the subject if you're directing something at me specifically
      and you'll have a lot better chance getting through <g>

      And, for the pcgen-xml team, sorry I haven't gotten that doco posted;
      things have been busy around here... as usual :/ I'll get it done when
      I get back.

      "While information might or might not want to be free, it definitely
      doesn't want to live under a DRM" -- Jonas, on PCGen
    • Charbeneau, Chuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
        > I'm away for the next... nine days, I guess, before I get
        > back. My boss is taking the company (and companions) for a
        > cruise around the Caribbean for a week (bitch nasty flight
        > there and back, though).

        heh. My boss told me a could have a half day off cuz I'm working so hard.

        punk.

        Chuck.