Re: [pcgen-xml] Digest Number 84

  • Joaquin Lippincott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      It should definately being XML. You should have a self
      contained Character XML files which can be parsed and
      interpreted however it's needed.

      I am mostly interested in online iterations, so I
      would parse the XML files using XSL & PHP. BUT as long
      as the character is selfcontained, it doesn't matter
      what medium its displayed. It could go back and
      forth.