Re: [pcgen-xml] Any update on the xml progress?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
      On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 03:23:49PM +0000, kyuzo184 wrote:
      > There have not been very many posts here so I was wondering where the
      > xml project stands?

      well, I haven't been working on it much lately (when I'm working 9 hours
      a day on my *day off*, I'm not going to come home and do more of the
      same...). Anyone else been doing anything?

      "I'm happy to do the tracker stuff since our Microsoft Poxy Server (that's
      poxy, not proxy) won't let me connect to sourcesafe's CVS..."