testing

    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2002
      Hi All,

      don't mind me. Yahoo's being a bit^H^Hear letting me change my profile.

      DM : You search the storeroom and find a barrel marked 'elf pudding'.
      Random: Elven pudding! Wonderful stuff. Gimme!
      Dolarn: We're in a goblin lair and it says 'elf pudding'. I wouldn't.
      Random: What?! You mean... <hyuuuurfff>
    • John Rudd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
        I didn't get my own message back, nor did I get plambert's reply
        (I only saw them when I went to the group web page). So I'm
        testing :-}
      • John Rudd
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2003
          Okay, 's'all good now. (must have been how soon after I added myself to
          the group that I then sent the message ...)

          Sorry for the clutter :-}