RE: [pcgen-xml] Enough, please ...

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 53 , May 2, 2002
      Heh, that's why I copied my original reply to the person directly. If
      it was a mistake, most ppl would apologize for the error/email
      takeover...

      And I would always check that the email addy was not taken over before I
      did anything so... fun. *evil grin*

      Besides... the last message about it was a coupe days ago. :p So we had
      moved on... to the silence... as we wait for Keith to get things
      rolling! ;p

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 11, 2004
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > File : /charactergen-0.0.2.zip
        > Uploaded by : frugal10191 <frugal@p...>
        > Description : Java character generator based on XML
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:
        0.0.2.zip

        Dang, I can't test it at work...