Enough, please ...

  • ondemannen
    Message 1 of 53 , May 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen-xml@y..., Mynex <mynex3@c...> wrote:
      > If I see this type of garbage again, I have plenty of wonderful
      *cough*
      > utilities *cough* that I would be _more_ than happy to send to the
      > offenders email addy, filling up their email.
      >
      > I wonder is spammers like getting spam? *evil grin*
      >
      > I replied from my personal email addy to the group and to the addy
      they
      > listed... let's see if they bother to read that email or if it's
      just a
      > bogus addy for spamming... probably the latter... *rolls eyes*

      ... snip ...

      I don't think that is such a bright idea. A couple of months back
      someone used my address to send spam to 100+ people. Luckily, for me,
      the mail domain (dial-up spam) was blocked.

      Imagine, 100+ angry users all mailing my address to let me know how
      pleased they were with this ?

      Or even better, if they then started to clog my mailbox cause of some
      stupid jerk ?

      Nah ... leave it ... delete the mail/file and move on ... and let's
      stop this discussion already and move on to something which isn't
      spam-related ...

      BTW, how's the DTD coming ?

      jens:H
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 11, 2004
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > File : /charactergen-0.0.2.zip
        > Uploaded by : frugal10191 <frugal@p...>
        > Description : Java character generator based on XML
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:
        0.0.2.zip

        Dang, I can't test it at work...