Hi everyone

  • beaudoer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi,

      I've been using PCGEN for a few months now and I was looking for a
      way to get myself usefull in this project. I don't know JAVA but I've
      been scripting in Perl for five years now and Perl is very good at
      parsing text files and generating new ones. I guess this project is
      where I have a chance to do something useful. If we have a strick
      definition of the existing .lst files and of the future .xml, it
      should not be very hard to do things like syntax checker, list
      reformaters or XML generators.

      For now, I'll go back in lurking mode and wait until you guys are
      finished the thinking and need cheap labor.

      Best