RE: [pcgen-xml] New file uploaded to pcgen-xml

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 30, 2002
      Oh cool. I've dealt with Linda a couple of times when I lost my SN...
      Very Nice lady. :)

      Didn't know they had a yahoo group, might have 'pop in' and say hi to
      her. :)

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 11, 2004
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > File : /charactergen-0.0.2.zip
        > Uploaded by : frugal10191 <frugal@p...>
        > Description : Java character generator based on XML
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:
        0.0.2.zip

        Dang, I can't test it at work...