Re: [pcgen-xml] XSD syntax instead of DTD

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
      On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 10:22:35AM -0000, lo_girard wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm Laurent from France and I would like to give an hand. But first
      > where could I find a description of XSD syntax and DTD on the net ? I
      > use XML but never heard of XSD syntax and DTD...

      http://www.w3.org

      There's a box on the left-hand side of the screen with links to the
      various specifications. You could also check

      http://www.zvon.org

      there are a number of tutorials and references for many XML-related
      topics.

      DM : You search the storeroom and find a barrel marked 'elf pudding'.
      Random: Elven pudding! Wonderful stuff. Gimme!
      Dolarn: We're in a goblin lair and it says 'elf pudding'. I wouldn't.
      Random: What?! You mean... <hyuuuurfff>