List of tags in use with version 2.5.2

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      Once again, I've upload the list of tags in use with Release 2.5.2.

      Only one new tag seen this release:

            FileType          Tag
            ========          ===
            FEAT              ADD:CLASSSKILLS

      The invalid tags listed here are the ones that I know are invalid.
      These are not -- by far -- the only invalid tags in the .lst files.

      For the next few releases, I will be working on the WEAPONAUTO tag
      that should be mostly replaced by FEATAUTO.

      I will also work on the invalid BONUS tags present in all the .lst
      files and the BONUS:COMBAT:AC|... TYPE=Natural that must all be changed since they are not supposed to stack.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin

      <mailto:beaudoer@...>