Converting lst-tag names to xml-tag names

  • ondemannen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      I've gone through the CLASS, CLASS Level, FEAT and LANGUAGE tags and
      tried to put up a list of the element/attribute names we will use
      when converting to XML.

      Comments ?

      jens:H

      !PRECLASS => <neg-preclass/>
      000ClassName => <class-name/>
      000FeatName => <feat/>
      000LanguageName => <language/>
      000Level => <level/>
      001Alignment => <alignment/>
      002HitDices => <hit-dice/>
      003SkillPoints => <skill-points/>
      004Feats => <feats/>
      005SpellStat => <spell-stat/>
      006SpellType => <spell-type/>
      007AttackRating => <attack-rating/>
      008FortSave => <fortitude-save/>
      009ReflexSave => <reflex-save/>
      010WillSave => <will-save/>
      ABB => <abb/>
      AC => <ac/>
      ADD => <add/>
      ADD:CLASSSKILLS:* => <add-class-skills/>
      ADD:FAVOREDCLASS => <add-favored-class/>
      ADD:FEAT:* => <add-feat/>
      ADD:FORCEPOINT => <add-forcepoint/>
      ADD:INIT => <add-init/>
      ADD:LIST => <add-list/>
      ADD:Language:* => <add-language/>
      ADD:SPECIAL => <add-special/>
      ADD:SPELLCASTER => <add-spellcaster/>
      ADD:WEAPONBONUS => <add-weapon-bonus/>
      ADD:WEAPONPROFS => <add-weapon-profs/>
      ADDSPELLLEVEL => <add-spell-level/>
      AGESET => <ageset/>
      ATTACKCYCLE => <attack-cycle/>
      BONUS:* => <bonus/>
      CAST => <cast/>
      CASTAS => <cast-as/>
      CHOOSE => <choose/>
      COST => <cost/>
      CSKILL => <cskill/>
      DEF => <def/>
      DEFINE:* => <define/>
      DEINF => <deinf/>
      DESC => <desc/>
      DOMAIN => <domain/>
      EXCHANGELEVEL => <exchange-level/>
      EXCLASS => <exclass/>
      FEAT => <feat/>
      FEATAUTO:* => <feat-auto/>
      GOLD => <gold/>
      INTMODTOSKILLS => <int-mod-to-skills/>
      ITEMCREATE => <item-create/>
      KNOWN => <known/>
      KNOWNSPELLS => <known-spells/>
      KNOWNSPELLSFROMSPECIALTY => <known-spells-from-speciality/>
      LANGAUTO => <lang-auto/>
      LANGBONUS => <langbonus/>
      LEVELSPERFEAT => <levels-per-feat/>
      MAXLEVEL => <-max-level/>
      MEMORIZE => <memorize/>
      MULT => <mult/>
      MULTI => <multi/>
      MULTIPREREQS => <multi-prereqs/>
      PREALIGN => <pre-align/>
      PREATT => <pre-att/>
      PRECLASS => <pre-class/>
      PRECLASSLEVELMAX => <pre-class-level-max/>
      PREDEITY => <pre-deity/>
      PREDEITYDOMAIN => <pre-deity-domain/>
      PREDOMAIN => <pre-domain/>
      PREDSIDEPTS => <pre-dsi-depts/>
      PREFEAT:* => <pre-feat/>
      PREFORTBASE => <pre-fort-base/>
      PREGENDER => <pre-gender/>
      PREHANDSEQ => <pre-hands-eq/>
      PREHANDSGT => <pre-hands-gt/>
      PREITEM:* => <pre-item/>
      PRELANG => <pre-lang/>
      PRELEVEL => <pre-level/>
      PRELEVELMAX => <pre-level-max/>
      PREMOVE => <pre-move/>
      PRERACE => <pre-race/>
      PRERACETYPE:* => <pre-race-type/>
      PREREFLEXBASE => <pre-reflex-base/>
      PREREPUTATION => <pre-reputation/>
      PREREPUTATIONLTEQ => <pre-reputation-lteq/>
      PRESA => <pre-sa/>
      PRESA:* => <pre-sa/>
      PRESIZEEQ => <pre-size-eq/>
      PRESIZEGTEQ => <pre-size-gteq/>
      PRESIZELT => <pre-size-lt/>
      PRESIZELTEQ => <pre-size-lteq/>
      PRESIZENEQ => <pre-size-neq/>
      PRESKILL:* => <pre-skill/>
      PRESKILLMULT => <pre-skill-mult/>
      PRESKILLTOT => <pre-skill-tot/>
      PRESPELL:* => <pre-spell/>
      PRESPELLCAST => <pre-spell-cast/>
      PRESPELLMEMORIZE => <pre-spell-memorize/>
      PRESPELLSCHOOL:* => <pre-spell-school/>
      PRESPELLSCHOOLSUB => <pre-spell-school-sub/>
      PRESPELLTYPE:* => <pre-spell-type/>
      PRESTAT:* => <pre-stat/>
      PRETEMPLATE => <pre-template/>
      PRETEXT => <pre-text/>
      PREUATT => <pre-uatt/>
      PREVAL => <pre-val/>
      PREVAR => <pre-var/>
      PREVARGTEQ => <pre-var-gteq/>
      PREWEAPONPROF => <pre-weapon-prof/>
      PREWILLBASE => <pre-will-base/>
      REP:* => <rep/>
      SA:* => <sa/>
      SOURCE => <source/>
      SOURCEPAGE => <source-page/>
      SOURCEWEB => <source-web/>
      SPECIALS => <specials/>
      SPECIALTYKNOWN => <specialty-known/>
      STACK => <stack/>
      SUBCLASS => <sub-class/>
      SUBSA:* => <sub-sa/>
      TEMPLATE => <template/>
      TYPE => <type/>
      UATT => <uatt/>
      UDAM => <udam/>
      UMULT => <umult/>
      VFEAT => <vfeat/>
      VISIBLE => <visible/>
      WEAPONAUTO:* => <weapon-auto/>
      WEAPONBONUS => <weapon-bonus/>
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
        On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 08:58:16AM -0000, ondemannen wrote:
        > I've gone through the CLASS, CLASS Level, FEAT and LANGUAGE tags and
        > tried to put up a list of the element/attribute names we will use
        > when converting to XML.
        >
        > Comments ?

        Many of the elements you have below are or would actually be used to
        describe objects of those types (specific examples include <alignment/>
        and <feat/> -- these are used to describe alignments and feats
        themselves, not their application). There are elements below that can
        be abstracted and given meaning by their context (<class-name> is a
        specific example -- <class name=""/> is the current model). There are
        also elements in your list that hardcode things into the schema that I
        think shouldn't be there (<fort-save> and <will-save>, for example --
        I'm planning to have something like <char-save save-id="save.fort"/>).

        That said, this looks like a very useful list to have. Thanks for
        creating it.

        One of the problems with this conversion process is that we're not doing
        a simple, direct conversion but are taking the opportunity to refactor
        and normalize the information.

        Evil High Priest: "Leave now, if you value your skins."
        Garrick: "I'm all for it."