Does this list exist?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
      Hi All,

      I tried to create a group that used this email address, but I was told
      that it was already in use... though I could find no other sign of it
      in yahoogroups.

      Is there actually a group here? Or will this message bounce?

      Elarios: "Shade, you showed honor and mercy
      "Raven, you were couragous beyond expectation
      "Logan, you resisted the temptation of knowledge."

      Logan: "That's... good, right?"
    • mynex2k1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
        Yes.