Thanks : List of tags used in the .lst

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      I want to thank everyone who took time to send me comments on the list of tags. I have compiled them all and will make the modifications that apply. I will also work on replacing the deprecated tags in the near future.

      From now on, I'll publish the list after each release. I'll probably upload the list to the Yahoo group instead of posting it be there will a post to tell it is there.

      Also in the near future -- Mynex are you listening? -- the list will also show the recommended order for the tags.

      I assume (and hope :-) that this is useful to some of you.

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin

      <mailto:beaudoer@...>