FW: [CotG] FW: [autorealm] [OT] yahoo groups survey

  • mynex3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002
      Okay, this isn’t a joke… I just checked it out and took the survey… It
      appears that yahoo is looking into charging… so as the previous person
      noted, go take the survey.

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer