Introduction

  • Karl-Petter Ã…kesson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hello everyone!

      Have been using PCGen for quite some time, really like it, though on
      thing that irritated me was that I couldnt easily add my own magic
      items(atleast without reading any docs) so I started to look was what
      needed to do so. Started also subscribin to the main mailinglist at the
      same time, a couple of weeks ago. Also thought I could try to contribute
      with some coding and when the XML-LST discussion started I voluntered to
      help. So I talked to Bryan to start looking at making a LST-file syntax
      checker. I have some experience in XML but want to learn more and
      therefore thought I can provide some help here and also learn a lot!

      Kalle