sample editor

  • ortheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2002
      I've uploaded a very basic sample of the editor I have been thinking
      about. Hopefully it will be easy to understand what I was going for.
      Basicly the list to the left will have all the ids and names of the
      records in the lst file. When you select one of these the info will
      fill the entries to the right. The campaign tab isn't quite right I
      was just using it as an example. On the race tab there is a sample of
      the Bonus tag editor. Since this is universal each tab will have it.
      Eventually it will be a pop up window that will walk you through the
      proper format. It can also be another tab that you can track back to
      a record. This will be the same for DEFINE and maybe a couple of others.

      Everything you see will be for one campaign. Meaning all the tabs
      will be saved to one pcc file. If you want to work with a different
      campaign, there will be a master New option that will pop up a list of
      the available campaigns. This why I was looking for the definition
      files. When you select one of these all the standard info will be
      applied to the tabs for entry. This way you could create a new lst
      for say DnD without altering the current ones.

      Any comments are welcome

      Mario