Re: [pcgen-xml] progress

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2002
      ortheri wrote on Thu Feb 14 19:11:38 2002:

      > Whats the status of all the xml stuff?

      Slightly disrupted. I've been busy packing for a move and running my
      game (I've been stuck with it for three weeks running, when usually
      the other DM and I switch off). I should be able to get back into it
      tonight.

      I've also set aside the original framework I'd been constructing. I'm
      working on the 'collapsed' representation, the structure that may be
      used inside the program (it'll look like some of the suggestions I've
      seen here, actually). Once I've got that in place, I'll go back to
      the original framework and ensure I can create the target from it with
      reasonable effort.

      All in all, it's not going bad. I'm going slowly enough to go quickly.

      Logan: "I don't think it's a good idea."
      Raven: "The vote is three to one against you -- me, the crystal ball,
      and the little voices in your head."