Re: Spellbooks -- pages?

  • kyuzo184
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      I like the idea of tracking where the spell came from. Generally,
      the list files should contain as much information as possible so new
      features are easy to implement. The coders can choose to ignore that
      feature of the list for months before choosing to add it. I think it
      would be cool if you could control how those rules are applied from
      your campaign file but that is far down the line.

      Stefan