Re: [pcgen-xml] Group ending/ownership

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      I'll take it. I am currently the Doc 2nd for PCGen and am planning on moving the docs to xml eventually.

      ---
      Eric C Smith
      PCGen Doc 2nd
      PR/PL Chimp, Data Chimp
      Tracker Gibbon, Web Lemur
      Tenacious Monkey

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 05:39:17PM -0500, Eric C Smith wrote:
        > On Dec 5, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Keith Davies wrote:
        >
        > > Hi All,
        > >
        > > I created the PCGen-XML Yahoo group back around 2002-2003 to head up the
        > > creation of an XML schema for PCGen and integrate it into PCGen.
        > >
        > > My life has moved on, and it seems PCGen did as well. The last traffic
        > > seen on this list was May 11, 2009.
        > >
        > > Is anyone interested in taking over ownership of this group? Or can I
        > > simply remove it?
        >
        > I'll take it. I am currently the Doc 2nd for PCGen and am planning on
        > moving the docs to xml eventually.

        Hi Eric,

        I recognize your name from 'way back.

        Done. You are now owner of the list.

        I am going to take a quick look through the files section to see if
        there's anything in there I want to keep -- I worked hard on this...
        almost... a... decade ago[1]. I'm curious about where this will go,
        but I am so far away from what PCGen does anymore... then I'll divest
        myself of ownership.

        [1] damn, that long?