Group ending/ownership

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      I created the PCGen-XML Yahoo group back around 2002-2003 to head up the
      creation of an XML schema for PCGen and integrate it into PCGen.

      My life has moved on, and it seems PCGen did as well. The last traffic
      seen on this list was May 11, 2009.

      Is anyone interested in taking over ownership of this group? Or can I
      simply remove it?

      Keith Davies "chain letter and chain mail...
      keith.davies@... not the same thing, right?"
      KJD-IMC: http://www.kjd-imc.org -- Naomi
      Echelon: http://www.echelond20.org
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        I'll take it. I am currently the Doc 2nd for PCGen and am planning on moving the docs to xml eventually.

        ---
        Eric C Smith
        PCGen Doc 2nd
        PR/PL Chimp, Data Chimp
        Tracker Gibbon, Web Lemur
        Tenacious Monkey

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
          On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 05:39:17PM -0500, Eric C Smith wrote:
          > On Dec 5, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Keith Davies wrote:
          >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I created the PCGen-XML Yahoo group back around 2002-2003 to head up the
          > > creation of an XML schema for PCGen and integrate it into PCGen.
          > >
          > > My life has moved on, and it seems PCGen did as well. The last traffic
          > > seen on this list was May 11, 2009.
          > >
          > > Is anyone interested in taking over ownership of this group? Or can I
          > > simply remove it?
          >
          > I'll take it. I am currently the Doc 2nd for PCGen and am planning on
          > moving the docs to xml eventually.

          Hi Eric,

          I recognize your name from 'way back.

          Done. You are now owner of the list.

          I am going to take a quick look through the files section to see if
          there's anything in there I want to keep -- I worked hard on this...
          almost... a... decade ago[1]. I'm curious about where this will go,
          but I am so far away from what PCGen does anymore... then I'll divest
          myself of ownership.

          [1] damn, that long?