RE: [pcgen-xml] Re: Expanded pcg proposal

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 12, 2005
      LOL

      Just getting the built-in editors to work well has been an effort for a number of years now. I think that, if the code team were
      to focus solely on the editors, they'd work on getting just the flat-file stuff working first before going towards the zipped
      architecture.

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

      Ok ... what about an editor for the data sets, which could support the zipped or unzipped data sets automatically.
    • Paul W. King