Re: [pcgen-xml] Re: Expanded pcg proposal

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 7, 2005
      Edwin Holley wrote:

      >Does this mean that their would not be one DOT "openrpg" file? But many
      >files to make a character?

      Yes. No. :-)

      There are lots of files, but all stored in a zip file, much like
      OpenDocument or jar.

      Devon
    • Paul W. King
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 12, 2005
        LOL

        Just getting the built-in editors to work well has been an effort for a number of years now. I think that, if the code team were
        to focus solely on the editors, they'd work on getting just the flat-file stuff working first before going towards the zipped
        architecture.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon