Re: [pcgen-xml] Expanded pcg proposal

  • Fred Drake
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 5, 2005
      On 10/5/05, Brass Tilde <brasstilde@...> wrote:
      > OK, so it's the mime-type for the package itself,

      Right.

      > with the mime-types
      > for the files within the package declared within those files, right?

      MIME types for the contained files are given in META-INF/manifest.xml.

      -Fred

      --
      Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>
      "Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 12, 2005
        LOL

        Just getting the built-in editors to work well has been an effort for a number of years now. I think that, if the code team were
        to focus solely on the editors, they'd work on getting just the flat-file stuff working first before going towards the zipped
        architecture.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon