RE: [pcgen-xml] Re: Definition files

  • STILES, BRAD
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002

      I thought that I'd posted a response to this earlier, but I don't see it in
      my mailbox.

      Anyway:

      www.xml101.com
      www.xmlmag.com

      Thought the latter is geared more towards those who are already using XML,
      it still has some good content.

      Brad
    • STILES, BRAD
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 18, 2002

        > I think I'll take a look at those, and see what's up with it.
        > That way, no one else has to be distracted.

        OK, I am going to tackle a simple set of files, one for abilities, and
        another for skills. I am going to try to come up with not only the XML
        itself, but a schema that should server to validate them.

        It won't be complete, nor complex, but hopefully it will server to
        illustrate what schemas can or can't do.

        Brad