Re: Answer to all

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
      > You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
      > english to explain my ideas.
      > One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
      > modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
      > Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
      > Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
      > etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
      > Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
      > characters or monsters.
      > What you think?
      > Alograg

      Yeah, I had the same thought, and so does Frugal (look at his posts
      about his XML character generator). He's rewriting it right now.

      My initial thoughts are from about a year and a half ago, in this thread:

    • Gargola
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
        Ok then, i will waiting your XML Schema to discut the merits and flaws,
        in the same time i will translate my character xml, xml object models,
        DTD and XML Schema.
        I wil post this documents on Wensday.
        Alograr
        PS