Re: Answer to all

  • Gargola
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
      You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
      english to explain my ideas.
      One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
      modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
      Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
      Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
      etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
      Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
      characters or monsters.
      What you think?
      Alograg
    • Gargola
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
        A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
        It does not bother to me, or ay else.
        But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
        With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
        know.
        Alograg
        PS, just a doubt, no more ok?
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
          --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
          > A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
          > It does not bother to me, or ay else.
          > But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
          > With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
          > know.
          > Alograg
          > PS, just a doubt, no more ok?

          Haha! No, I'm a guy. I just meant that the people I am really trying
          to understand are women. :)

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
            --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
            > You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
            > english to explain my ideas.
            > One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
            > modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
            > Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
            > Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
            > etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
            > Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
            > characters or monsters.
            > What you think?
            > Alograg

            Yeah, I had the same thought, and so does Frugal (look at his posts
            about his XML character generator). He's rewriting it right now.

            My initial thoughts are from about a year and a half ago, in this thread:

          • Gargola
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
              Ok then, i will waiting your XML Schema to discut the merits and flaws,
              in the same time i will translate my character xml, xml object models,
              DTD and XML Schema.
              I wil post this documents on Wensday.
              Alograr
              PS