Re: Re: Answer to all

  • Gargola
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2005
      Andargor;
      Sorry, i try to write only in english, i wish all of you can undertood
      me.
      Yes, i upload files. There are my data model with a complex character,
      in my first post.

      "Thanks. Me agrada ser de utilidad ahunque sea haciendo politica"
      Translation: "Thanks, It pleases to me to be at utility, even do debate"

      Alograg
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
        > Andargor;
        > Sorry, i try to write only in english, i wish all of you can undertood
        > me.
        > Yes, i upload files. There are my data model with a complex character,
        > in my first post.
        >
        > "Thanks. Me agrada ser de utilidad ahunque sea haciendo politica"
        > Translation: "Thanks, It pleases to me to be at utility, even do debate"
        >
        > Alograg

        Hey, no problemo. We all wish we could understand each other. For me,
        it's women. :)

        Cool, your model should be considered in the debate.

        Andargor
      • Gargola
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
          You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
          english to explain my ideas.
          One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
          modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
          Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
          Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
          etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
          Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
          characters or monsters.
          What you think?
          Alograg
        • Gargola
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
            A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
            It does not bother to me, or ay else.
            But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
            With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
            know.
            Alograg
            PS, just a doubt, no more ok?
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
              --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
              > A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
              > It does not bother to me, or ay else.
              > But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
              > With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
              > know.
              > Alograg
              > PS, just a doubt, no more ok?

              Haha! No, I'm a guy. I just meant that the people I am really trying
              to understand are women. :)

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
                --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
                > You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
                > english to explain my ideas.
                > One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
                > modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
                > Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
                > Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
                > etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
                > Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
                > characters or monsters.
                > What you think?
                > Alograg

                Yeah, I had the same thought, and so does Frugal (look at his posts
                about his XML character generator). He's rewriting it right now.

                My initial thoughts are from about a year and a half ago, in this thread:

              • Gargola
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
                  Ok then, i will waiting your XML Schema to discut the merits and flaws,
                  in the same time i will translate my character xml, xml object models,
                  DTD and XML Schema.
                  I wil post this documents on Wensday.
                  Alograr
                  PS