Re: Answer to all

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30 9:59 AM
      --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, Gargola <alograg@y...> wrote:

      > Andargor;
      > Thanks for the traslation. :P

      No problem, there's more coming up :)

      > Analizare los formatos que utilizan el OpenRPG y el DMGenie.
      > En realidad estoy hablando del soporte completo en espaƱol, tanto el
      > programa como los datos y las hojas de personajes.
      > Correctly understood...

      Translation: "It will analyze the formats that use the OpenRPG and the
      DMGenie. In fact I am speaking of the complete support in Spanish, as
      much the program as the data and the leaves of personages."

      Perhaps the internals could stay in a single language, since having
      multiple languages can make maintenance a nightmare. Perhaps that now
      XML is back on the map, i18n could be used to display the different
      game objects in different languages, like Spanish.

      > Keith;
      > Tranform the non-XML-LST to XML-LST would not invalidate the tools and
      > data form the monkeys, if we create a migration program like Ysgarra do.
      > EN efecto Keith, mi modelo de datos eso es lo que hace, lo hice para que
      > pudiera contener las tres secciones que describes.
      > Si analisas los archivos que subi, veras que el presonaje tiene las tres
      > secciones, lo hice complejo para poder estudiar todas esas
      > caracteristicas.
      > Y el objetivo de mi modelo es hacer las tres por separado o en
      > combinaciones.
      > And i like have all the secctions. Me hes mas manejable ideaticamente.

      Translation: "In effect Keith, my data modeling that is what does, I
      did it so that she could contain the three sections that you describe.
      If analisas the archives that subi, sides that the presonaje has the
      three sections, I made complex to be able to study all those
      characteristic. And the objective of my model is to separately do the
      three or in combinations. And i like have all the secctions.
      Manageable me hes but ideaticamente."

      Personally, I would like to see what you have come up with. Have you
      uploaded some files?

      > To All;
      > Thanks. Me agrada ser de utilidad ahunque sea haciendo politica.
      >
      > Alograg

      Translation: "It pleases to me to be at utility ahunque is making
      politica."

      I don't know what it means, but you are welcome anyway! ;)

      Andargor
    • Gargola
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30 1:15 PM
        Andargor;
        Sorry, i try to write only in english, i wish all of you can undertood
        me.
        Yes, i upload files. There are my data model with a complex character,
        in my first post.

        "Thanks. Me agrada ser de utilidad ahunque sea haciendo politica"
        Translation: "Thanks, It pleases to me to be at utility, even do debate"

        Alograg
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
          --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
          > Andargor;
          > Sorry, i try to write only in english, i wish all of you can undertood
          > me.
          > Yes, i upload files. There are my data model with a complex character,
          > in my first post.
          >
          > "Thanks. Me agrada ser de utilidad ahunque sea haciendo politica"
          > Translation: "Thanks, It pleases to me to be at utility, even do debate"
          >
          > Alograg

          Hey, no problemo. We all wish we could understand each other. For me,
          it's women. :)

          Cool, your model should be considered in the debate.

          Andargor
        • Gargola
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
            You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
            english to explain my ideas.
            One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
            modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
            Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
            Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
            etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
            Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
            characters or monsters.
            What you think?
            Alograg
          • Gargola
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
              A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
              It does not bother to me, or ay else.
              But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
              With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
              know.
              Alograg
              PS, just a doubt, no more ok?
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
                --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
                > A question, why say the fact that you are woman?
                > It does not bother to me, or ay else.
                > But it does not ask and I do not believe that it goes to the subject.
                > With the small exception of which some literary-films jokes which i
                > know.
                > Alograg
                > PS, just a doubt, no more ok?

                Haha! No, I'm a guy. I just meant that the people I am really trying
                to understand are women. :)

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
                  --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "Gargola" <alograg@y...> wrote:
                  > You wish work in a traslation of the XML or work in a XML Schema in
                  > english to explain my ideas.
                  > One of my ideas its do a basic object, this object have all de
                  > modifires wich can by aplly to a other objects.
                  > Object wich search the prerequisites, almost modifire object.
                  > Object to feats, gear, classes (and prestiges or all other), spells,
                  > etc. and one big object of character, have all the others.
                  > Thinking DM can have a ultra big object (:P), he can have a pack, of
                  > characters or monsters.
                  > What you think?
                  > Alograg

                  Yeah, I had the same thought, and so does Frugal (look at his posts
                  about his XML character generator). He's rewriting it right now.

                  My initial thoughts are from about a year and a half ago, in this thread:

                • Gargola
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
                    Ok then, i will waiting your XML Schema to discut the merits and flaws,
                    in the same time i will translate my character xml, xml object models,
                    DTD and XML Schema.
                    I wil post this documents on Wensday.
                    Alograr
                    PS