New to XML Project

  • pvoice70
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2005
      Hello All,

      I am new to this project for PCGen. Can someone direct me to
      'beginner/newb' posts or FAQ's for using PCGen-XML.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2005
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "pvoice70" <perry.curry@g...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > I am new to this project for PCGen. Can someone direct me to
        > 'beginner/newb' posts or FAQ's for using PCGen-XML.
        >
        > Thanks

        I'm sorry to say that an XML version of PCGen doesn't exist, and plans
        for it have been shelved for quite a while.

        An alternative is being worked on by namely Frugal. Check out his
        posts here, and if you're a coder, maybe you can help him out.

        There is, of course, no documentation yet on anything XML here.