Re: Hey, I'm in.

  • samspectre
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
      Could someone post their idea of what an XML .LST file would like?
      It doesn't have to be full file, just the heading and one or two
      items...

      Dennis
      dennis@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
        samspectre wrote on Thu Jan 10 08:21:54 2002:

        > Could someone post their idea of what an XML .LST file would like?
        > It doesn't have to be full file, just the heading and one or two
        > items...

        For what sort of item? Weapon? Spell? Magic Item? They'll (probably)
        all be different.... I'm drawing up a list of the things that we'll
        need to be able to describe, starting with the stuff in the current
        files.

        Elarios: "Shade, you showed honor and mercy
        "Raven, you were couragous beyond expectation
        "Logan, you resisted the temptation of knowledge."

        Logan: "That's... good, right?"