SRD 3.5 XML and MySQL Database

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      MySQL and XML data from the D&D 3.5 SRD, with full text. Includes Epic
      and Psionic data with the XPH errata.

      This was extracted directly from the RSRD, and is what I used to do my
      stuff.

      Currently included:

      * Classes
      * Feats
      * Monsters
      * Powers
      * Skills
      * Spells

      http://www.andargor.com/

      There is not pretense at a "good" XML format, it is mainly a flat
      format suitable for databases. But it makes parsing easier. Some
      fields actually have HTML in them, but it's well-formed XML as well.

      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
        --- In pcgen-xml@yahoogroups.com, "andargor" <andargor@y...> wrote:

        > MySQL and XML data from the D&D 3.5 SRD, with full text. Includes Epic
        > and Psionic data with the XPH errata.
        >
        > This was extracted directly from the RSRD, and is what I used to do my
        > stuff.
        >
        > Currently included:
        >
        > * Classes
        > * Feats
        > * Monsters
        > * Powers
        > * Skills
        > * Spells
        >
        > http://www.andargor.com/
        >
        > There is not pretense at a "good" XML format, it is mainly a flat
        > format suitable for databases. But it makes parsing easier. Some
        > fields actually have HTML in them, but it's well-formed XML as well.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Andargor

        v1.1 released.

        Version 1.1 has basic equipment and magic, psionic and epic items,
        including artifacts.

        Note that scrolls, potions and wands don't have caster levels
        included, as the SRD pricing is... off sometimes, and it's hard to
        reverse-engineer the CL. But using the normal formulas, you can
        reconstitute them easily enough.