Sample XML code uploaded

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      As things have been a bit quiet here for a while I thought I would drop
      this in to see if ti sparkes any comments:

      It is based off of the original xml spec that Keith came up with and I
      tinkered with. The only change I have made is the ability to drop
      fragements of scripting in certain places (Python at the moment)

      It uses Java5, so if you get hundreds of errors during compilation that
      will be why.

      this demo will create a 7th level half-celestial wizard and give it 3 spells.

      The only interaction between the core code and the gui is when the gui has
      the character set. Every change made to the character after that is picked
      up by notification messages from the core code.