Re: [pcgen-xml] 4 xml questions

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 03:20:13PM +0000, Sean Darcy wrote:
      > Does frontPage support xml?

      Off-topic for this list; we have nothing to do with FrontPage.

      No idea, check at http://www.codemonkeys.com

      > Will xml files and information on this group also support eTools?

      e-Tools may or may not use the same XML schema; e-Tools *has* an XML
      schema right now, but it is 'table-centric' in that it represents the
      data tables used by e-Tools. Check at http://www.codemonkeys.com

      > How do I get the blasted character sheet to print on one page? I
      > have this problem with pcGen and eTools.

      support e-Tools or PCGen use.